Saturday, May 17, 2008

Officially obsessed...

...with American Idol contestant, Michael Johns. I've been a Michael Johns fan ever since I saw him - especially from the top 24 onward. So, when he was eliminated in the top 8, I was devastated!! I have since downloaded (from iTunes) his AI songs as well as songs from his previous bands (Film and The Rising). He's simply an awesome musician. He will definitely have success in his music career. And he's not bad to look at either.... although he's married...and so am I :) Only 3 months until I get to see him (ahm, I mean them) in concert. Yes, I'm going to the American Idols Live Tour - got tickets a few days ago. It will be me, Marissa, Jason, Mom, Dad, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Marty and Aunt Karen. My Aunt Kathy is trying to score some backstage passes. I'm crossing my fingers. Here's a little MJ "tribute" video that I love watching. The background song, "Don't You" was performed by Michael on AI.


No comments: