Thursday, June 4, 2009

SO proud of Zander

Last week Zander, Mason and I all had a dentist visit. It was Mason's first time and he barely let them look in his mouth. Oh well, what can you expect from a 2-year-old. Zander was very good for his whole cleaning...and then they found a cavity. I was so bummed because we're SO good about making sure he brushes his teeth twice a day and we do a once-over when he's done. The dentist said that for some people, cavities are just going to happen no matter how well you brush. Anyhow, today he had the cavity filled and he was a perfect angel. I was totally expecting the worst - to freak out or something (when they put the nitrous oxide mask on or did the novocaine shot). But he totally didn't. He was such a good boy. I'm SO proud of him.

1 comment:

MuraskiMadness said...

Hi Keisha,

Vincent would not even sit in the chair the first time we went to the Dentist when he was 2 1/2. Then when he was 3 he sat but would only let the Dentist count his teeth. The Dentist told me we should be flossing. I think it had been a long time since his kids were little ;-). Glad that Zander was so cooperative.

Julie Muraski