Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

We had an eventful 4th of July. We broke out the 4-wheeler that Mason got for Christmas from Auntie Marissa and Uncle Jason. He had a blast... but took awhile for him to grasp that he had to put his feet up when he pushed the button to move forward.




When we put Mason down for a nap, Zander was bored. Seriously, that kid is always bored! He wanted to play sports, so I told him we were going on a field trip. I took him to the Andover high school tennis courts. He loved it. And man, that kid is GOOD at tennis. I'm not kidding. He hits the ball every time - and far! These pictures were taken with my iPhone, so they're not the best. I do have to say that I love my iPhone for these spontaneous photo opportunities though!



Then we headed to WBL. We put out our blankets and chairs at Matoska Park first and then to Roo & Justin's for dinner and pre-fireworks entertainment. The kids were excited (or "I'm so bacited" as Mason would say) to see Grandpa Dennis who just arrived from Florida that afternoon.





No comments: