Friday, July 11, 2008

best brother


Tonight we had some big storms roll through. No tornado warnings, but severe t-storms. I got a little freaked out after looking outside and seeing a green sky - and Mana was at a wedding. So, I decided to take the kids downstairs - which meant waking up Mason. He was still kind of groggy wondering why I woke him up. While I was getting Mason out of his room, Zander had grabbed 5 of Mason's favorite stuffed animals - all by himself. When we got downstairs, Zander asked Mason if he wanted each of the 5 animals. I got a little teary eyed. All by himself, Zander thought about how Mason might be scared and grabbed some comfort things for him. What a thoughtful little boy. Zander definitely gets the "best brother" award for the day - and probably week!

No comments: