Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love this kid!

Today, I had to work from home since our office is being moved to a new location. Last night it dawned on me, I could take Zander to preschool - something I've never done. I figured that he would object being such a daddy's boy... but he said, "yes, yes, yes, I would love that mom!" So, I dropped him off at preschool today. It was beach day, so a little crazier than usual. They had to wear summer clothes (under their winter clothes) and bring a towel, sunglasses and snack. Needless to say, it was chaotic - 19 kids all trying to "get in costume". (Maybe now I understand why they don't celebrate Halloween at preschool). Anyhow, he loved that I dropped him off and was super excited to see me when I picked him up. And the real heart wrencher was when I tucked him into bed tonight, he said, "Mom, I really liked when you came to my preschool. I wish you could bring me every day!" I got a little teary-eyed. The kid usually wants nothing to do with me, so this made my day!!


This photo is from last weekend when it spiked up to 50 degrees :)

No comments: