Monday, February 25, 2008

"I did it" - perfect timing!

Tonight for dinner, I made pasta and rolls. Zander loves to dip his roll in honey. He wanted to squeeze the honey in a pile all by himself, so I let him. Mana used the honey after Zander was done. Then, I grabbed the honey and found that the cap had spaghetti sauce all over it. After accusing Mana of making the mess, the conversation went like this:
Mana: I didn't do it
Me: maybe Zander did it
Zander: No, I didn't do it. MOM did it.
Me: No, I didn't.
MASON: I DID IT!!!

We all burst out laughing...for a LONG time. It was hilarious. It was one of those moments that I SO wish a video camera was running. It was so cute. Mason really wanted to join in the conversation and it was the perfect since he says "I did it" ALL the time.

No comments: