Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weight Watchers: Round 3


I know it is time. I know I have to do something to get out of this downward spiral - or maybe I should say upward spiral - ha! I am the heaviest I have every been my entire life. I'm even 10+ pounds heavier than I was at 9 months pregnant with both boys. So pathetic. I have been very good lately with portions and working out... but it's not enough. I need to be held accountable. I need to relearn how to eat better. I know I can get back to a normal weight. I did it two other times. I'm sure it will be harder this time. My body is different now that I've had two kids. That just means I have to work harder and I WANT to. I NEED to. Today was my first weigh-in and group meeting with Weight Watchers. It was hard getting on that scale knowing what it would read and knowing how high of a mountain I have to climb. But I need to do it - for me, for my family. Healthy eating and more activity from here on out!

No comments: