Friday, September 26, 2008

North Shore here we come!

Mana and I are leaving for a 3 day excursion to the North Shore on Sunday. This is the first time we've away from the boys at the same time.... and it's MUCH needed. We haven't taken a "vacation" (if you can even call this 3-day getaway a vacation) for over 5 years! Mana keeps telling me that we're going back to Hawaii for our 10-year wedding anniversary (next September). I told him that we better test the waters first with a smaller scale separation from the kids. My parents are watching the boys and I'm sure they will have a blast! The kids, that is. Hopefully my parents can say the same thing after 3 days!

We're staying at Lamb's Resort - which sounds fancy, but is really only rustic cabins. No TV or phone. They've been around for a LONG time (1920's) and Mana's grandparents used the stay there (back in the day :) ), so we thought it would be cool to check it out.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

My co-worker at the university was Colleen Lamb! She's a daughter of the owner and worked there all throughout her childhood. Still goes back a lot to help out or just relax.
~Stacy