Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another goofy "forward"

I've been forwarded a zillion of these type of surveys, but usually delete them. For some reason lately, I get a kick out of doing them. And right now, I'm not even sending this to anyone...just blogging.

A - Available or single: totally taken!
B - Best friend: Mana
C - Cake or pie: can I have both? I guess I woudl say ice cream since it's usually eaten during a b-day celebration...fun, fun!
D - Drink of choice: lemonade
E - Essential item you use everyday: my Medela pump
F - Favorite color: purple
G - Gummy bears or worms: worms
H - Hometown: Brooklyn Park
I - Indulgence: cheese fries from Outback
J - January or February: February... usually not much going on... a chance to have family time!
K - Kids & names: Zander & Mason
L - Life is incomplete without? KIDS! Don't they say the darndest things?!
M - Marriage date: Sept. 11, 1999
N - Number of siblings: 1 sister
O - Oranges or apples: oranges. As a kid I used to dislike oranges, but now they're my favorite!
P - Phobias or fears: my kids getting hurt/sick or being in danger
Q - Fave quote: "you get what you pay for"
R - Reason to smile: my family
S - Season: definitely fall! I love the changing of the seasons (good thing I live in MN). Fall has the most dramatic change with the leaves changing colors and falling off. I love the smells of fall too - apples, cinnamon, pumpkin, hot cocoa.
T - Tall or short: short 5'4"
U - Unknown fact about me: I started kindergarten when I was 4 (turned 5 a few days later)
V- Vegetable you don't like: onion
W - Worst habit: nit-picking my hubby
X - Xrays: I don't think I've had any
Y - Your fave food: steak
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo

No comments: