Thursday, November 29, 2007

Prep for Saturday scrappin'

I've been feverishly going through iPhoto the last few days picking out photos to get reprinted in time for the Saturday crop at Archiver's in Coon Rapids. My friend Nikole from work invited me. I guess there is a group of Nikole's husband's friend's wives are going and they invited Nikole. She doesn't know them that well, and I don't know them at all. I'm really looking forward to it. A whole night to focus on scrapping. At first, I wasn't sure I wanted to do it. I've only done one other crop and that was at a convention when mom and I first started scrapping. At that tome, everything we owned fit in a tote. Now, I'm lucky if I can get 10% of my supplies in my tote! And I wasn't sure what I wanted to work on. However, knowing that I'm going to this crop, it has forced me to get some "pre-work" completed so I can work on a project or two while I'm there. I KNOW I wouldn't have down that if the crop wasn't looming.

No comments: