Saturday, December 8, 2007

Game back on...maybe

The pediatric surgeon talked with the primary physician who said she definitely felt a hernia, so the pediatric surgeon left us a message that he wants to go ahead with the surgery, but wants to talk to us first. He's not available until next week, so we'll find out more next week. I'd like to know if we can "watch and wait". I'd hate to put Mason through surgery that he doesn't need. I want to find out if there's any negative repercussions with waiting and watching.

No comments: