Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lucky winner of...

an iPod nano red!!!! I've been enetering the "secret word" contest from the MommyCast podcast. There are secret words hidden in the 5 most recent podcasts. I found them all and emailed the show each time I heard a secret word. I've won a bunch of prizes already. Then, on the 5th and final podcast you have to email the show all 5 secret words and also figure out what the 5 words have in common. It was easy.... all were things or characters from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! A classic at our house! The 7th person to do this final task, wins the iPod nano and that is ME!!!! So excited!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Awesome! What else did you win?

keisha zerwas said...

The previous prizes I won are: a pair of girls boots, an XBox 360 gift pack (several games), and two books. I should go buy a lottery ticket today :)